- 1/2 cup packed COOKED whole grain sorghum
- 1/2 can solid white tuna, no salt added or low sodium- approximately 2 ounces
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons red onion, diced
- 1/4 avocado, diced
- 1 Tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon balsamic dressing â€“ divided (see recipe below)
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon honey (preferably raw)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add sorghum, tuna, tomatoes, onion and avocado to a bowl.
- Mix in 1 Tablespoon dressing.
- Serve atop a green salad or romaine lettuce leaves and drizzle with additional teaspoon of dressing.
- Reserve the rest of the dressing for another time.
Professional Scope of Practice *
The information herein on "Balsamic Tuna Sorghum Salad" is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional, or licensed physician, and is not medical advice. We encourage you to make your own healthcare decisions based on your research and partnership with a qualified healthcare professional.
Blog Information & Scope Discussions
Our information scope is limited to Chiropractic, musculoskeletal, physical medicines, wellness, contributing etiological viscerosomatic disturbances within clinical presentations, associated somatovisceral reflex clinical dynamics, subluxation complexes, sensitive health issues, and/or functional medicine articles, topics, and discussions.
We provide and present clinical collaboration with specialists from a wide array of disciplines. Each specialist is governed by their professional scope of practice and their jurisdiction of licensure. We use functional health & wellness protocols to treat and support care for the injuries or disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
Our videos, posts, topics, subjects, and insights cover clinical matters, issues, and topics that relate to and support, directly or indirectly, our clinical scope of practice.*
Our office has made a reasonable attempt to provide supportive citations and has identified the relevant research study or studies supporting our posts. We provide copies of supporting research studies available to regulatory boards and the public upon request.
We understand that we cover matters that require an additional explanation of how it may assist in a particular care plan or treatment protocol; therefore, to further discuss the subject matter above, please feel free to ask Dr. Alex Jimenez DC or contact us at 915-850-0900.
We are here to help you and your family.
Dr. Alex Jimenez DC, MSACP, CCST, IFMCP*, CIFM*, ATN*
Licensed in: Texas & New Mexico*
Dr. Alex Jimenez DC, MSACP, CIFM*, IFMCP*, ATN*, CCST
My Digital Business Card