- For the Meal:
- 1 lb small potatoes, chopped into bite-size chunks
- 1 lb asparagus, chopped in half
- 1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, chopped into chunks
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (for potatoes)
- For the Sauce:
- juice of 1 lemon
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Begin by preheating the oven to 400 degrees F
- Coat the potatoes with 3 tablespoons of the lemon garlic sauce PLUS an additional tablespoon of olive oil
- Roast in oven for 20 minutes
- Meanwhile, let chicken chunks marinate in the remaining sauce
- Once the potatoes have roasted for 20 minutes, toss and add chicken, sauce, and asparagus to the pan
- Place pan back in the oven and roast for an additional 15-25 minutes
Lemon Garlic Chicken with Vegetables (Easy- Sheet Pan)
Serves: 4 persons
Amount Per Serving:
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 18.31 g||27.7%|
|Saturated Fat 2.93 g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.01 g|
|Cholesterol 124.17 mg||41.3%|
|Sodium 793.22 mg||33%|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.86 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.79 g||20%|
|Sugars 6.45 g|
|Protein 43.59 g|
|Vitamin A 6.19 %||Vitamin C 41.46 %|
|Calcium 7.69 %||Iron 25.11 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
El Paso, TX Health Coach Clinic
Professional Scope of Practice *
The information herein on "Lemon Garlic Chicken with Vegetables (Easy-Sheet Pan)" is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional, or licensed physician, and is not medical advice. We encourage you to make your own healthcare decisions based on your research and partnership with a qualified healthcare professional.
Blog Information & Scope Discussions
Our information scope is limited to Chiropractic, musculoskeletal, physical medicines, wellness, contributing etiological viscerosomatic disturbances within clinical presentations, associated somatovisceral reflex clinical dynamics, subluxation complexes, sensitive health issues, and/or functional medicine articles, topics, and discussions.
We provide and present clinical collaboration with specialists from a wide array of disciplines. Each specialist is governed by their professional scope of practice and their jurisdiction of licensure. We use functional health & wellness protocols to treat and support care for the injuries or disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
Our videos, posts, topics, subjects, and insights cover clinical matters, issues, and topics that relate to and support, directly or indirectly, our clinical scope of practice.*
Our office has made a reasonable attempt to provide supportive citations and has identified the relevant research study or studies supporting our posts. We provide copies of supporting research studies available to regulatory boards and the public upon request.
We understand that we cover matters that require an additional explanation of how it may assist in a particular care plan or treatment protocol; therefore, to further discuss the subject matter above, please feel free to ask Dr. Alex Jimenez DC or contact us at 915-850-0900.
We are here to help you and your family.
Dr. Alex Jimenez DC, MSACP, CCST, IFMCP*, CIFM*, ATN*
Licensed in: Texas & New Mexico*
Dr. Alex Jimenez DC, MSACP, CIFM*, IFMCP*, ATN*, CCST
My Digital Business Card