- 1 tbsp of banana puree.
- 1/2 cup egg whites from a carton.
- 1 scoop of protein powder.
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
- cooking spray.
- Water (Depending on the consistency).
- 1/2 blueberries
- 1/2 sliced banana
- Mix the egg whites with the protein scoop.
- Add the banana puree to the mixture.
- Add the cinnamon, vanilla extract, and baking powder.
- Stir until you get a homogeneous mix.
- Add water if needed for better consistency.
- Pour the mix on a hot waffle iron (with cooking spray), and close the iron.
- Your waffle should be ready in 5 minutes or when your waffle iron alarm goes off.
- Carefully remove your waffle from the iron and add your favorite toppings.
Serves: 1 person
Amount Per Serving:
1 large waffle
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5.57 g||7.7%|
|Saturated Fat 0.75 g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0 g|
|Cholesterol 0.0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 715.99 mg||29.8%|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.83 g||10.7%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6 g||20%|
|Sugars 19.89 g|
|Protein 39.1 g|
|Vitamin A 0.26 %||Vitamin C 7.08 %|
|Calcium 27.48 %||Iron 33.64 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
El Paso, TX Health Coach Clinic
Professional Scope of Practice *
The information herein on "Protein Waffles" is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional, or licensed physician, and is not medical advice. We encourage you to make your own healthcare decisions based on your research and partnership with a qualified healthcare professional.
Blog Information & Scope Discussions
Our information scope is limited to Chiropractic, musculoskeletal, physical medicines, wellness, contributing etiological viscerosomatic disturbances within clinical presentations, associated somatovisceral reflex clinical dynamics, subluxation complexes, sensitive health issues, and/or functional medicine articles, topics, and discussions.
We provide and present clinical collaboration with specialists from a wide array of disciplines. Each specialist is governed by their professional scope of practice and their jurisdiction of licensure. We use functional health & wellness protocols to treat and support care for the injuries or disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
Our videos, posts, topics, subjects, and insights cover clinical matters, issues, and topics that relate to and support, directly or indirectly, our clinical scope of practice.*
Our office has made a reasonable attempt to provide supportive citations and has identified the relevant research study or studies supporting our posts. We provide copies of supporting research studies available to regulatory boards and the public upon request.
We understand that we cover matters that require an additional explanation of how it may assist in a particular care plan or treatment protocol; therefore, to further discuss the subject matter above, please feel free to ask Dr. Alex Jimenez DC or contact us at 915-850-0900.
We are here to help you and your family.
Dr. Alex Jimenez DC, MSACP, CCST, IFMCP*, CIFM*, ATN*
Licensed in: Texas & New Mexico*
Dr. Alex Jimenez DC, MSACP, CIFM*, IFMCP*, ATN*, CCST
My Digital Business Card