Air Fryer, Anti-Inflammatory, Entree, Keto, Spinach
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts 6 oz each
- 2 Tbsp onion chopped
- 2 Tbsp chicken broth or olive oil
- 4-6 cups fresh spinach
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika to taste
- Â½ cup mozzarella cheese Keto option
- Preheat oven to 350Â°F or air fryer to 370Â°F.
- Cut chicken breasts in half lengthwise and pound thin.
- Sprinkle breast with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Saute chopped onion with chicken broth until softened. Add spinach and continue to saute until spinach is just wilted. Season with salt and pepper. Allow cooling.
- Lay the chicken breast flat and place spinach in the center (add cheese for Keto option). Fold the sides of the breast around the spinach. Sprinkle the chicken with paprika.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or air fry for 7-10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. If using an air fryer, turn chicken halfway through cooking time.
- Slice into medallions and enjoy with your favorite side dish.
Spinach Stuffed Chicken
Serves: 2 persons
|Amount Per Serving:|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 20.98 g||30.8%|
|Saturated Fat 11.18 g||55%|
|Trans Fat 0.01 g|
|Cholesterol 182.44 mg||60.7%|
|Sodium 781.53 mg||32.5%|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.43 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.07 g||8%|
|Sugars 1.64 g|
|Protein 55.04 g|
|Vitamin A 54.67 %||Vitamin C 24.27 %|
|Calcium 46.36 %||Iron 16.35 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
El Paso, TX Health Coach Clinic
Professional Scope of Practice *
The information herein on "Spinach Stuffed Chicken" is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional, or licensed physician, and is not medical advice. We encourage you to make your own healthcare decisions based on your research and partnership with a qualified healthcare professional.
Blog Information & Scope Discussions
Our information scope is limited to Chiropractic, musculoskeletal, physical medicines, wellness, contributing etiological viscerosomatic disturbances within clinical presentations, associated somatovisceral reflex clinical dynamics, subluxation complexes, sensitive health issues, and/or functional medicine articles, topics, and discussions.
We provide and present clinical collaboration with specialists from a wide array of disciplines. Each specialist is governed by their professional scope of practice and their jurisdiction of licensure. We use functional health & wellness protocols to treat and support care for the injuries or disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
Our videos, posts, topics, subjects, and insights cover clinical matters, issues, and topics that relate to and support, directly or indirectly, our clinical scope of practice.*
Our office has made a reasonable attempt to provide supportive citations and has identified the relevant research study or studies supporting our posts. We provide copies of supporting research studies available to regulatory boards and the public upon request.
We understand that we cover matters that require an additional explanation of how it may assist in a particular care plan or treatment protocol; therefore, to further discuss the subject matter above, please feel free to ask Dr. Alex Jimenez DC or contact us at 915-850-0900.
We are here to help you and your family.
Dr. Alex Jimenez DC, MSACP, CCST, IFMCP*, CIFM*, ATN*
Licensed in: Texas & New Mexico*
Dr. Alex Jimenez DC, MSACP, CIFM*, IFMCP*, ATN*, CCST
My Digital Business Card