- 5 lamb loin chops
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 3 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme â€“ chopped
- Remove loin chops from the fridge 20-30 minutes before cooking. Once tempered, pat them with a paper towel to remove any moisture and season with salt and pepper.
- On the stove, ht a dry 12-inch cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. In the skillet. Once the skillet is heated, place the chops with the fat side down.
- Manage your chops with tongs and cook all the sides of your lamb chops, this process usually takes 5 min.
- Once the fat has melted into the pan, lay the chops flat on one of their sides. Cook for additional 3 minutes, until browned, then turn and cook on the other side.
- Turn the heat to medium-low. Using a spoon, pour off most of the lamb fat.
- Then add 2 tablespoons of ghee, garlic, and thyme
- Mix thoroughly until the ghee is foaming and pour the ghee over the lamb for a minute or so.
- Place lamb chops in a serving dish and pour ghee sauce on top.
Garlic-Ghee Lamb Chops
Serves: 2 persons
Amount Per Serving:
2 1/2 lamb chops
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 76.03 g||116.9%|
|Saturated Fat 35.87 g||175%|
|Trans Fat 0.0 g|
|Cholesterol 208.52 mg||69.3%|
|Sodium 595.24 mg||24.8%|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.08 g||0.7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.34 g||0%|
|Sugars 0.05 g|
|Protein 39.18 g|
|Vitamin A 12.08 %||Vitamin C 2.27 %|
|Calcium 4.96 %||Iron 22.49 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
El Paso, TX Health Coach Clinic
Professional Scope of Practice *
The information herein on "Garlic-Ghee Lamb Chops" is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional, or licensed physician, and is not medical advice. We encourage you to make your own healthcare decisions based on your research and partnership with a qualified healthcare professional.
Blog Information & Scope Discussions
Our information scope is limited to Chiropractic, musculoskeletal, physical medicines, wellness, contributing etiological viscerosomatic disturbances within clinical presentations, associated somatovisceral reflex clinical dynamics, subluxation complexes, sensitive health issues, and/or functional medicine articles, topics, and discussions.
We provide and present clinical collaboration with specialists from a wide array of disciplines. Each specialist is governed by their professional scope of practice and their jurisdiction of licensure. We use functional health & wellness protocols to treat and support care for the injuries or disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
Our videos, posts, topics, subjects, and insights cover clinical matters, issues, and topics that relate to and support, directly or indirectly, our clinical scope of practice.*
Our office has made a reasonable attempt to provide supportive citations and has identified the relevant research study or studies supporting our posts. We provide copies of supporting research studies available to regulatory boards and the public upon request.
We understand that we cover matters that require an additional explanation of how it may assist in a particular care plan or treatment protocol; therefore, to further discuss the subject matter above, please feel free to ask Dr. Alex Jimenez DC or contact us at 915-850-0900.
We are here to help you and your family.
Dr. Alex Jimenez DC, MSACP, CCST, IFMCP*, CIFM*, ATN*
Licensed in: Texas & New Mexico*
Dr. Alex Jimenez DC, MSACP, CIFM*, IFMCP*, ATN*, CCST
My Digital Business Card