- 1 cup chickpea pasta
- Â¾ cup frozen peas
- Â½ cup sugar snap peas, halved
- 2 teaspoons virgin olive oil
- 1 pound chicken breast, sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- Â½ teaspoon chili flakes
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon grind
- 1 egg
- Â¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 Â½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- â…“ cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Â¼ cup baby arugula
- Cook pasta in large saucepan of salted boiling water
- Add in frozen peas and sugar snap peas the last two minutes of cooking pasta
- Save Â¼ cup pasta water
- Drain pasta
- Return to pan
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat
- Cook the chicken and tomatoes, turning every 3 minutes until chicken is cooked
- Add in garlic, chili flakes, lemon rind, and cook
- Stir frequently and cook for 1 minute
- Set aside
- Whisk the egg, cream, lemon juice, and half the parmesan in a bowl until combined
- Add the chicken mixture and egg mixture to the hot pasta and toss
- Add in arugula and toss to combine
Gluten Free Chicken and Pea Pasta
Serves: 2 persons
|Amount Per Serving:|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 46.24 g||70.8%|
|Saturated Fat 18.47 g||90%|
|Trans Fat 0.25 g|
|Cholesterol 282.74 mg||94%|
|Sodium 590.06 mg||24.6%|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.46 g||18.7%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.97 g||20%|
|Sugars 9.04 g|
|Protein 70.84 g|
|Vitamin A 40.72 %||Vitamin C 53.05 %|
|Calcium 40.33 %||Iron 25.73 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
El Paso, TX Health Coach Clinic
Professional Scope of Practice *
The information herein on "" is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional, or licensed physician, and is not medical advice. We encourage you to make your own healthcare decisions based on your research and partnership with a qualified healthcare professional.
Blog Information & Scope Discussions
Our information scope is limited to Chiropractic, musculoskeletal, physical medicines, wellness, contributing etiological viscerosomatic disturbances within clinical presentations, associated somatovisceral reflex clinical dynamics, subluxation complexes, sensitive health issues, and/or functional medicine articles, topics, and discussions.
We provide and present clinical collaboration with specialists from a wide array of disciplines. Each specialist is governed by their professional scope of practice and their jurisdiction of licensure. We use functional health & wellness protocols to treat and support care for the injuries or disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
Our videos, posts, topics, subjects, and insights cover clinical matters, issues, and topics that relate to and support, directly or indirectly, our clinical scope of practice.*
Our office has made a reasonable attempt to provide supportive citations and has identified the relevant research study or studies supporting our posts. We provide copies of supporting research studies available to regulatory boards and the public upon request.
We understand that we cover matters that require an additional explanation of how it may assist in a particular care plan or treatment protocol; therefore, to further discuss the subject matter above, please feel free to ask Dr. Alex Jimenez DC or contact us at 915-850-0900.
We are here to help you and your family.
Dr. Alex Jimenez DC, MSACP, CCST, IFMCP*, CIFM*, ATN*
Licensed in: Texas & New Mexico*
Dr. Alex Jimenez DC, MSACP, CIFM*, IFMCP*, ATN*, CCST
My Digital Business Card